Sanoprost™ TR - References
|I Product Info||I Ingredients
||I Recommended Use
||I Clinical Trials
||I Research Brief
Indication: prophylaxis and maintenance of normal prostate health, urination disturbance, urinary retention and urinary tract infections, hyperplastic process in prostate, decreased sexual activity, deterioration in sperm quality.
Actions: designed to maintain prostate health, relieves Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis symptoms, provides antiseptic action, helps increase the volume and peak urine flow, decrease residual urine volume, helps increase sexual activity in men, provides durable action effect.
Ingredients (per one tablet): Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) berries extract (8:1) (90% total sterols and free fatty acids) (equivalent to 1280 mg of crude herb) – 160 mg; Pygeum (Prunus Africana) bark extract (4:1) (25% total sterols) (equivalent to 200 mg of crude herb) - 50 mg; Stinging nettle (Urtica Dioca) root extract (25:1) (equivalent to 3000 mg of crude herb) - 120 mg.
Low USA domestic & international shipping
Sanoprost™ TR - References:
1. Prostate 29: 231-240 (1996)
2. Bach D, Ebeling L. Long-term drug treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia-results of a prospective 3-year multicenter study using Sabal extract IDS 89. Phytomedicine 1996;3:105-11.
3. Breza J, Dzurny O, Borowka A, et al. Efficacy and acceptability of Tadenan (Pygeum africanum extract) in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH): a multicentre trial in central Europe. Curr Med Res Opin 1998;14:127-139.
4. Clin Ther. 1993 Nov-Dec; 15(6):1011-20.
5. BJU Int. 2000 Sep; 86(4):439-42.
6. Di Silverio F, Monti S, Sciarra A, et al. Effects of long-term treatment with Serenoa repens (Permixon®) on the concentrations and regional distribution of androgens and epidermal growth factor in benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostate 1998;37:77-83.